Champlain Plastics Inc. is a manufacturer of plastic products using specialized injection, extrusion and blow molding processes to provide innovative, high-quality products with high volumes of production.
• 20 injection molding machines from 100 tons to 1450 tons
• Robotic quality control
• 8 Loading doors; 1 Drive-in-door
• 4 Overhead cranes (2 x 3T - 2 x 10T)
• 8 silos for raw materials
• Railway / rail car
CPi is a manufacturer and distributor.
WE DO NOT SELL DIRECTLY TO CONSUMERS.
Please contact your local dealer for information on purchasing our products or for spare parts.
These steps are wide enough to make pool entry comfortable, and have a small enough footprint for our 15-foot diameter round pool. Perfect!
I had a contractor build a small desk and attached these steps. They are awesome. So much easier to get in and out.
Very sturdy and safe for the kids to use.
Watch FiltraPodz in action
Best filtration medium on the market!
Build the perfect ladder/step combination
Build the perfect A-Frame ladder
Watch our How-to video
LIGHTS (ACM-197/ACM-197C; ACM-125/ACM-125C; ACM-198C):
• Test Decorative LED Lights, before installing in pool, by plugging into transformer and pairing the remote (if applicable). If everything connects and the lights are working, unplug from transformer and install in pool. (Remote will have to be paired again).
• New "AAA" batteries are much more efficient.
• To pair the remote: point the top of the remote (the color ring) towards the LED light, not the transformer.
• It may take 3 or 4 tries before the pairing is successful. You will have to unplug the unit from the transformer and replug it each time in order to "reset" the unit in order to have a successful pairing.
Canadian Buttons, Ltd. began in the 1900's carving and drilling celluloid buttons in a factory on St. Catherine street. Over the decades, Canadian Buttons evolved from buttons for fur coats, plastic items needed for the war effort, to hangers as Canadian Plastics, Inc.
Today, under Champlain Plastics, Inc., pool accessories as well as other compression, injection, extrusion, or blow molded parts/products are being produced and sold to pool and spa retailers, builders, distributors, and mass merchandisers in 23 countries around the world including the U.S., Canada and Europe.